Organic Landscapes NY is a family-run, full-service landscape and property management company servicing Westchester and Fairfield counties. We are NOFA-certified OLCPs with degrees in Landscape Development. Since 1985 our focus has been to provide high-quality and environmentally sustainable landscape care with old fashioned personal service. We provide a full range of landscaping design, installation, construction and maintenance packages.
Our goal is to customize landscape property services to meet your individual wants and needs. Whether simply planting a tree, adding a water feature, or creating an outdoor room, we design everything with your goals in mind. Our conscientious services are provided with the utmost care and respect for you, your family and your property. We build long-term relationships along with environmentally friendly landscapes.
Much of our work is focused in the Bedford Hills, Pound Ridge, North & South Salem, Waccabuc, and Greenwich areas. Contact us with your landscaping and property needs and we will design and create your ideal organic landscape.
- We owned a house in Armonk and Peter was our landscaper for the entire time we owned the home. He took excellent care of the lawn, the flowers and shrubs, and the numerous fully mature trees we had on the property. In addition, we rented the place out for the last two years and Peter acted as our property manager. He was an excellent liasion between us and our tenant. He handled delicate personalities with skill and always made sure the home was maintained in excellent condition and that all needed repairs were done promptly and professionally. Peter never missed a deadline and was always responsive when there were emergencies that needed prompt attention. In short, Peter is trustworthy, responsible, deeply experienced and knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I would work with him again in a heartbeat if I move back to the area.
- "Peter DeLuca has worked with us for over 25 years. During that time he has created beautiful gardens and grounds that have enhanced the pleasure we get from our home. He has become a friend we rely on and was here to protect our house from devastation during Hurricane Sandy. We are delighted he has expanded the business to include the next generation, his son Peter."
- Organic landscapes is the real deal. While some companies claim they provide green landscaping services, many in fact are not very green. Pete has 30 years of experience providing true organic lawn treatment services. He is reliable, fair and trustworthy. I highly recommend his services.
- We have used several area landscaping and gardening companies and no one has come anywhere near Peter and his son's subject matter expertise, responsiveness and overall quality of service. We have been watching our property transform over the better part of the last 18 months, all in credit to their oversight. And to know that they are using organic products as well is just the icing on the cake. I would happily recommend them without hesitation.
- Peter is terrific! His knowledge is outstanding and his willingness to help with difficult problems is over the top! I interviewed several other landscape contractors before I hired him. He recommended an approach that was the most cost effective and the most thoughtful.
- Peter did a fantastic job with my yard. He is professional, kind and reliable. My yard has never looked so good.
- When they came to my home for an estimate they were able to explain exactly what I needed and what options were available for me to choose from. Very professional and kind.
- I've been lucky enough to see the work that these guys do and learn about the various methods they employ to get a property looking top notch using only organic methods. Everyone that I refer to them is more than pleased with the level of service and overall professionalism that they bring to the table. Nice job Peter!
- It was a new puppy -- not to mention the children! -- that first made me wonder about what I was putting on my lawn. Peter DeLuca cuts through the many confusing and needless chemical services pushed by the big lawn care companies and instead provides natural, effective means to a great lawn. I've found that those big lawn care companies, by the way, don't actually come see or test your lawn before making their formula-recommendations for repeated chemical applications. Peter DeLuca's methods are natural, sensible and cost-effective.
- Peter DeLuca and his son Peter worked closely with me to landscape our backyard. Together they worked long, hard hours getting the most out of each day's light. The yard was left immaculate each day. The selection of plants they brought were of the highest quality. Only rich organic soil and compost were used to prepare the beds. I would heartily recommend them and will continue to use their services.
- Peter has worked on many of my evergreens and ornamental trees for several years. The trees have all flourished and look great all year long. He always explains to me what he is doing, why he is doing it, and how my plants benefit from what he is doing. He is always respectful and friendly, and the fact that his work is organic makes me and my pets very happy. I would highly recommend Peter and Organic Landscapes very much.